Boy dies after eating puffer fish
MetadataShow full item record
A five-year-old boy died while his parents and his four siblings were hospitalized after they ate puffer fish locally known as butete in Panganan Island, Lapu-Lapu City. The victims complained of dizziness after they consumed stewed puffer fish that the mother cooked last Tuesday afternoon. Mateo Casio died at home while the other family members were hospitalized, said PO1 Loliboy Terana of the Olango Island Police Station.
Cordova, C. (2019, March 28). Boy dies after eating puffer fish. Manila Bulletin, p. 10.
Associated contentOnline version
- Manila Bulletin