LLDA to issue new fish pen permits
MetadataShow full item record
Another initiative of former environment secretary Gina Lopez is being overturned. The Laguna Lake Development Authority (LLDA) will issue new permits to fish pen operators in Laguna de Bay in January. Small fishermen will be allowed to operate in 60 percent of the area to be allotted for aquaculture while corporations will get the remaining 40 percent, Jaime Medina, LLDA general manager, said yesterday.
Villanueva, R. (2017, July 12). LLDA to issue new fish pen permits. The Philippine Star, p. 16.
Associated contentOnline version
- The Philippine Star