China confirms end to shoal blockade
MetadataShow full item record
China has confirmed it is no longer driving away Filipino fishermen from Panatag (Scarborough) Shoal. Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told reporters in Beijing her government made “proper arrangements” after President Duterte expressed concern about access to the shoal. Hua said the issue had been handled “based on the friendship between China and the Philippines.”
Laude, J. (2016, November 1). China confirms end to shoal blockade. The Philippine Star News, pp. 1, 6.
- The Philippine Star