Red Tide downs 2 minors in Pilar
MetadataShow full item record
Two minors got hospitalized due to paralytic shellfish poisoning or red tide in Brgy. San Ramon, Pilar, Capiz. Siblings Angela and Rodilyn Bañares, 5 and 3 years old, respectively, are presently confined at the Roxas Memorial Provincial Hospital after eating "batad" shell. The victims suffered stomachache and profuse vomiting after they partook of the “batad” shell for lunch.
Billones, J. A. (2015, October 30). Red Tide downs 2 minors in Pilar. The Daily Guardian, pp. 3, 7.
Associated contentOnline version
- The Daily Guardian