Thousands affected by oil spill file compensation claims–solon
Excerpt
A member of the House Committee on Ecology said last Sunday that an initial batch of 3,457 victims from the fisheries sector have so far filed a combined P114 million in financial compensation claims for the economic losses they suffered due to the MT Princess Empress oil spill. Surigao del Sur Rep. Johnny T. Pimentel said through a statement that these estimated figures from the International Oil Pollution Compensation Funds or (IOPC Funds) are “very preliminary.”
Citation
Dela Cruz, J. M. N. (2023, July 10). Thousands affected by oil spill file compensation claims–solon. Business Mirror, p. A4.
Associated content
Online versionCorporate Names
Personal Names
Geographic Names
Subject
Collections
- BusinessMirror [469]